Self-Introduction: Ahmed Samir - Arabic

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 8 23:05:03 UTC 2010

Okta Purnama Rahadian さんは書きました:
> okey then , we will be happy to work together :)
>
> On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 12:33 AM, Ahmed Samir <ahmed at ahmedsamir.org> wrote:
>
>> Trying to find the Arabic team, no luck. I wonder if I should just email
>> glezos....

Welcome to FLP, Ahmed

Have you tried to contact Tareq and/or Munzir via email who is the
sponsor and coordinator of Arabic team? I am sure you have already
subscribed trans-ar list, so you can ask the team. Looking in the ML
archive, it seems that they are active. I can't read Arabic though.

To submit files directly via Transifex, you need to join cvsl10n group.
Once you applied the group, Tareq is the person to approve you.

If not yet, Translation Quick Start Guide can be found here.
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Contributor_Documentation/1/html/Translation_Quick_Start_Guide/index.html

noriko