[abdilra7eem at yahoo.com: I need permissions !!]

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jun 14 18:55:52 UTC 2010

Can someone from the Arabic team contact this contributor?

Thanks - Karsten

----- Forwarded message from abed fa <abdilra7eem at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 06:25:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: abed fa <abdilra7eem at yahoo.com>
To: kwade at redhat.com
Subject: I need permissions !!

Hello Sir/Mam,

My
name is Abdalrahim Fakhouri. I have been translating (English to
Arabic) in the fedora project for a while. The problem is that I don't have the required permissions to lock and/or upload files.
I have been depending on some friends to lock and upload files for me,
through emailing them and attaching the files, which is a very
time-consuming process, and I can't keep depending on them all the time.

Getting
those permissions will make it much easier for me to translate and
upload files. I talked at the list a couple of times, but no one helped
me. So please help me if you can.

Thank you !!

Your sincerely,
A. Fakhouri
<abdilra7eem>

-------------
P.S.: My personal information:
My name is    Abdalrahim G.
 Fakhouri.
Location:    West-Bank, Palestine.
Account:    abdilra7eem
Email:        abdilra7eem at yahoo.com
Languages:    Arabic (native),
 English (fluent), French (begginer).
Translation:    English to Arabic.
Extra Info. :
P.A. university student - English major, French minor - Linuxer since 2006 - member of Linux Arabs Community (LinuxAC.org)