support for Java property format?

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Jun 16 18:10:59 UTC 2010

I'm working on a project with Java files which need translation support.
Java does not use Gettext .po files, rather they use property files.

Looking at the Transifex documentation it appears as though Transifex
does not yet support Java property files (but it's on the wish list). Is
that true? Any idea when support for Java property files might show up?

If transifex does not support Java then what is the preferred mechanism
to get translation support for Java? I didn't see any discussion of Java
on the Fedora L10n wiki page(s).

Thanks!
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>