Fwd: Localization Sponsorship

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 17 05:31:08 UTC 2010

Munzir Taha (منذر طه) さんは書きました:
> Hi sirs,
> I am the Maintainer of the Arabic translation project for a while and recently
> many guys steps up to help. Thanks Tareq for his efforts.
>
> Now I need the permissions and the steps to be able to give our team
> permission.
>
> Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi Munzir

Thank you for stepping up to take the roll of the sponsor.
You as the username of 'munzirtaha' has now been upgraded to the roll
type of 'sponsor'. Please review how to approve new translator for
Arabic team at the section called 'approving New Translators' under the
maintainer page [1] if not yet. Please notice that you can also nominate
others as additional sponsor.

As you are on the way to reviving the team, you might like to review
entire page of L10N Maintainer which contains important information for
the maintainer and the team.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer#Becoming_a_.27cvsl10n.27_Group_Sponsor_of_FAS

cheers
noriko