New translation process for wiki; feedback requested

Tetsuya MORIMOTO tetsuya.morimoto at
Sat Jun 26 07:22:45 UTC 2010

Hi Ian,

That's a great translation framework and stuff.
Thanks to the language box, we can know without asking whether a page
has translated or not.
It's a good idea and useful.

I think it's better that the English contents are automatically copied
into new translation page
if a red link is clicked when a translator works.

Thank you for your hard work.