Self-Introduction: Andrea La Fauci

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 06:15:17 UTC 2010

Hello Andrea,

Welcome to the Fedora Localization Community!

To know more about the Fedora Italian Localization team visit [1]

You can join the Italian mailing list at [2].

To learn more about the fedora localization process please refer to
Translation Quick Start Guide [3].

If you require any others assistance please feel free to drop mail to
the list.

Thanks
Ani

[1]- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Italian_Team