Self-Introduction: Dmitry Drozdov

Shankar Prasad Venkateshbhat svenkate at redhat.com
Wed Mar 3 07:08:06 UTC 2010

Hi Dmitry,
> My name is Dmitry Drozdov.
A warm welcome to Fedora Localization Project!

> I like English language and Linux, so I'd like to contribute Fedora
> Project in translation it to Russian.
Currently Yulia Poyarkova <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ypoyarko>
is the Maintainer for the Russian Translation Team.

To learn more about the team please visit Russian Team Page
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Russian_Team>.

Please do subscribe to the Russian mailing list
<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/trans-ru> also.

You can also reach the fellow Russian Translators on irc channel
<irc://irc.freenode.net/fedora-russian> over freenode.

To know more about the Fedora Translation Process, please visit to
Russian version of Translation Quick Start Guide
<http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/ru/>

For any other Assistance, please do mail to the list.

Shanky