Transifex 0.8 Magneto -- woohoo!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:16:10 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 08:22:39AM +0100, Kris Thomsen wrote:
> Do you know when we get an updated Transifex in Fedora? We run a
> rather old version now.

As reported previously:

Transifex 0.7.4 is coming.  It's currently staged and in testing right
now, and other threads on this list have reported overall things work
well, although there are some bugs that have been reported.  The
Fedora infrastructure is in a freeze mode until the F13 Alpha release,
after which it should be possible to bring the upgrade into production
assuming none of the bugs are blockers.

It would be good for the FLSCo to round up those bugs from the list,
and determine that (1) they've been reported properly, and (2) whether
any are truly blockers.  That would help the Infrastructure team make
the call to go to production.