Self-Introduction: Geunsik Lim

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 10:06:00 UTC 2010

Hello Lim,

Welcome to the Fedora Localization Community!

To know more about the Fedora Korean Localization team visit [1]. Currently Michelle Kim is the Maintainer for the Korean Translation Team.

For the Fedora project details and releases for Korean language please visit: [2]

To learn more about the Fedora localization process please refer to Translation Quick Start Guide [3].

If you require any other assistance please feel free to drop mail to the list.

Wish you happy translating!!!  :-)

Best regards
Ani

[1]- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Korean_Team