Self-Introduction: Geunsik Lim

leemgs leemgs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:42:03 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Michelle Kim <mkim at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Geunsik,
>
> Welcome to Fedora Korea and it's so exciting to see new face :)
> I will look into this and get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks your follow up about my request.
I expect that  You will aprove my registration on below group.

* Translation CVS Commit Group (cvsl10n)
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/members/cvsl10n/B*?_csrf_token=81cd6ba00cdf2b0ee17576352758f5598a3dbbd4

I want to contribute Fedora Project in translating soft-wares to my
native language. :)

> Currently, we have new coordinator for Korean, who is Hyunsok Oh (hoh at
> redhat dot com)
I appended  Hyunsok Oh name at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Korean_Team webpage.