Transifex in website category

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at
Tue Mar 9 14:36:44 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 3:36 PM, daniel cabrera <logan at> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at> wrote:
>> There was another similar discussion on PulseAudio. It makes sense to me
>> what it is suggested here, while a couple of reply posts also told the
>> truth.
>> Is any better way to address this ambiguous?
>> noriko
> But Transifex is located in Websites [1] [2] [3], not in Variuos. As
> Piotr says, Various is a gray area where we can find all projects that
> are not directly related to Fedora, but still very useful to us. My
> suggestion is to move transifex there, and let the good will of the
> Fedora translators take it or leave it in the hands of other
> translators in At least that seems to be the trend that
> are leading other packages such as PulseAudio, RPM, Freeipa, SSSD and
> Yum.

Another idea: Create a category called "Upstream" with a clear
description. I think it should be obvious for a Fedora translator what
he should be responsible for. These projects should mention on the
description (with strong letters) where the translator needs to go to
translate upstream projects.

Dimitris Glezos

Transifex: The Multilingual Publishing Revolution --