Transifex in website category

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Mar 9 14:36:44 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 3:36 PM, daniel cabrera <logan at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> There was another similar discussion on PulseAudio. It makes sense to me
>> what it is suggested here, while a couple of reply posts also told the
>> truth.
>>
>> Is any better way to address this ambiguous?
>>
>> noriko
>
> But Transifex is located in Websites [1] [2] [3], not in Variuos. As
> Piotr says, Various is a gray area where we can find all projects that
> are not directly related to Fedora, but still very useful to us. My
> suggestion is to move transifex there, and let the good will of the
> Fedora translators take it or leave it in the hands of other
> translators in transifex.net. At least that seems to be the trend that
> are leading other packages such as PulseAudio, RPM, Freeipa, SSSD and
> Yum.

Another idea: Create a category called "Upstream" with a clear
description. I think it should be obvious for a Fedora translator what
he should be responsible for. These projects should mention on the
description (with strong letters) where the translator needs to go to
translate upstream projects.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos