Self-Introduction: Geunsik Lim

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 22:30:32 UTC 2010

Michelle Kim さんは書きました:
> Currently, we have new coordinator for Korean, who is Hyunsok Oh (hoh at
> redhat dot com)
> Please feel free to email me or Hyunsok anytime

Michelle,
Thank you so much for supporting Korean team so long since launching of
Fedora project. It was pleasure to work with you. I know you are not
going anywhere but still be with us, so I am hoping that you keep
backing up Hyunsok and Korean team :-)

Hyunsok,
Could you please follow the steps [1] to take over the
coordinator/maintainer role for Korean team?
I like to upgrade you to Sponsor of cvsl10n group, so that you will be
able to approve new translators. Could you please let me know your FAS
user name?

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer

noriko