Self-Introduction: Geunsik Lim

leemgs leemgs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 23:20:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com> wrote:
> Michelle Kim さんは書きました:
>>
>> Currently, we have new coordinator for Korean, who is Hyunsok Oh (hoh at
>> redhat dot com)
>> Please feel free to email me or Hyunsok anytime
>
> Michelle,
> Thank you so much for supporting Korean team so long since launching of
> Fedora project. It was pleasure to work with you. I know you are not going
> anywhere but still be with us, so I am hoping that you keep backing up
> Hyunsok and Korean team :-)
>
> Hyunsok,
> Could you please follow the steps [1] to take over the
> coordinator/maintainer role for Korean team?
> I like to upgrade you to Sponsor of cvsl10n group, so that you will be able
> to approve new translators. Could you please let me know your FAS user name?
It seem good to me. :)
I think that this is good news for Korean translation contributors at least.
For reference, I posted peoples that I know currently.
( website -  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Korean_Team )
If the level of Hyunsok is changed as Sponsor in cvsl10n group for
Korean translation
Please, update contents at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Korean_Team.

And, I want new sponsor to create a New Mailing List  called "tran-ko". :)

Thanks All.

Regards,
Geunsik Lim.

--