Transifex in website category

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:02:53 UTC 2010

W dniu 10.03.2010 00:02, Dimitris Glezos pisze:
> I'd like to know what our Uber Tx Maintainer, Piotr thinks. He's the
> guy who makes these kind of things happen. =)

If there are only pluses, there is nothing we can do really. ;) So
projects concerned here are these:

Avahi
FreeIPA
iBus
imsettings
PulseAudio
paprefs
pavucontrol
RPM
SSSD
Transifex
yum

FreeIPA and SSSD are different from the rest, because they are hosted on
fedorahosted.org and I believe they use tx.net only for the e-mail
submission feature. Should we count them as 'upstream' projects, or they
are willing to switch to t.fp.o after upgrade to 0.7? I'm CC'ing their
maintainers, I hope they can clear this out.

Another different set of packages are iBus and imsettings, which I guess
should be moved to tx.net already. It is of course up to their maintainers.

For now, I'm going to create "Various upstream resources" (anyone with
better naming for it and for current Various?) and move non-fedorahosted
projects here.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl