SSSD 1.1.0 now in string freeze

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 15:25:42 UTC 2010

Rui, our configuration is a bit different from most projects. Due to our
upstream requirements, no patch is ever submitted upstream without a
review by one of the project gatekeepers (that would be myself, Sumit
Bose, Simo Sorce or Jakub Hrozek)

So what happens when you submit your translation is that I receive it in
an email. I then perform a cursory inspection to make sure that it's not
obviously wrong (e.g. spam or other useless data) and then apply it to
the upstream repository. Transifex will then update within a few hours
to see the new submission.

So it may take as much as two days after submission before the update
actually shows up in Transifex.