Christian Ponce

Christian en Gmail zhipg22 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 10:07:23 UTC 2010

Christian I. Ponce G.
Mexico city, Mexico
login: zhipg
Job: Professional yet freelance translator of very technical sciences
documents (Eng-Spa)
Currently, I'm in the process of setting up my own transtaltion agency,
but I love to learn and read other stuff. This is one of the reasons I'm
here. Translating is a very good way to learn stuff. I've been using
fedora since April 2009 and I think it is great. In fact, open sorce
gave me some tools to develop other skills for translating and I think
that I can learn even more. More recently I've translated some marketing
stuff, that is not my major, but that was kind of easy.

I must admit that I'm noob for this open source thing, now I have
already got used to CLI, and I don't regret of switching to Open Source.
You can be sure that, from time to time, I'll be pissing you with
technical inquiries about terms and usage, lol.

pub   1024D/DC956B35 2010-03-11 Christian Ponce Guerrero (ninguno)
<zhipg22 at gmail.com>
key fingerprint = 60E7 CC28 AAD7 6069 F59F  A5BE 9BB2 C12D DC95 6B35
sub   2048g/7FCC2036 2010-03-11
(what is this for?, can any one explain it to me? I mean the finger print)