Spanish in Transifex 0.7.4

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Mar 14 16:00:11 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Something went wrong when adding the languages to the new Transifex.
> There are two Spanish languages [1] and the Spanish Team agreed to
> work for only one neutral technical Spanish.
>
> Could someone please remove Spanish (Argentinian) (es_AR) ?
>
> The correct is Spanish (Castilian) (es)

Done. I deleted it from the admin panel of Tx.

  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/l/es/

I noticed that for the translation of Transifex itself there is only
one team, so we're OK there too if you agree to work together.

  http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/transifex/team/es/

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos