[Fwd: Re: [Fedora-legal-list] Non-translatable export regulations?]

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Tue Mar 16 08:29:13 UTC 2010

Þann mán 15.mar 2010 23:21, skrifaði Noriko Mizumoto:
> Hi,
>
> Some of you may look for this Q&A.
> Thank you Paul.
>
> noriko

True, many such legalese-texts do not have any legal status
or have been adopted in respective counties.
But sometimes we would like to add a localised comment
before such sections, e.g:
"The following text does only have a legal status in its
original language (see xxx.nn/license for more information)."
Or whatever, mileage may vary...

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli