Fedora 13 Release Notes now available in Transifex

Yulia Poyarkova yulia.poyarkova at redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 04:11:20 UTC 2010

Thank you, that's excellent news! I have a question regarding file
submission though.
After submitting a translated file for the first time (which contains
only 1 entry) history showed the following message:
"A file (0%) has been submitted to the Fedora 13 of the Docs::Release Notes"
Should've been 100% but the PO file online has not changed either as far
as I can tell.
Then I tried to commit the second time and got this:
"Sorry, your file could not be sent because of an error."
 From there on, I just keep getting the same error.
Anyone else is experiencing the same problem ?

Thank you,
Yulia (ru)