Translation of RPM package descriptions

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 07:42:33 UTC 2010

Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have question, is it possible to have inclusion of package
> descriptions in transifex? At Ubuntu I have seen an tool called
> Nightmonkey (http://nightmonkey.ubuntu.hu/) witch was created by
> Istvan Nyitrai (based on launchpad - if my info is correct). We have
> similar tool to extract package descriptions what creates groups of
> POT? Translators any idea around this?

We used to have specspo translation submission via transifex which used
to contain package summary and description translations, but we had
discussions[0][1][2] in past about removing it.

[0]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2008-March/msg00072.html
[1]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2008-October/msg00154.html