Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 23:32:25 UTC 2010

Thank you John!
Here some information for translators.

John Poelstra さんは書きました:
> Start       End         Name
> Wed 18-Nov  Tue 04-May  Translate All Guides (POT to PO)

[docs task]
'Create POT files for All Guides' is scheduled on 2010-05-04:-o
* I will be loud at docs, they must have better idea for us :-)

> Tue 23-Mar  Mon 26-Apr  Translate Final Release Notes (POT to PO)

[docs-task]
'Generate GA Release Notes POT files for Translation 2010-04-19'
* After GA (Final) rel-notes string freeze, the content to be ported to
publican and generate POT for final. Translators can expect no more
add/edit in PO files for GA rel-note after this date.

cheers
noriko