Thanks...

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:03:50 UTC 2010

Hi Ankit,
I'm in contact with Rajesh and had mailed the translated po for his
review. He encouraged me to carry on and i'm a long way now in to the
file...I just hoped i could see some results..how the site shall look
etc. I guess you are right..I should keep on working on the po.

Thanks for helping..
Suchakra