[Fedora] please make leemgs as a sponsor of the cvsl10n

leemgs leemgs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:20:13 UTC 2010

>> Hi noriko,
>>
>> Would you please upgrade the role of leemgs as a sponsor?
>Done

Thanks. But I can't still confirm the role type that changed type
from "user" to "sponsor" after you done.
Please, Check my role type again.

 * Translation CVS Commit Group (cvsl10n)
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/members/cvsl10n/L*?_csrf_token=0168c7ca24157346d8428cf9a2262d1714d9c5b2

* Members
User/eMail                   Sponsor      Date Added         Date
Approved                   Approval           Role Type
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
enshahar
enshahar at gmail.com    noriko         2010-03-11          2010-03-12
                    approved          sponsor

leemgs
leemgs at gmail.com       runab          2010-03-08          2010-03-09
                     approved          user

>> He is one of the key man in the Korean Fedora community,
>> and has been the maintainer of the Korean Fedora community for many years.
>> And he is planing to something to boost up the korean community activities,
>> gathering people to contribute the translation of Fedora into Korean,
>> and making some documents to help Korean linux beginners.
>>
>> He will survey the needs of Korean Fedora users and will make some action plan
>> with me from next week.
> This is great news. With approval of Hyunsok, I like to share this news
> with other teams :-))  Go, go!! Korean team!!
>
>Thank you Hyunsok and Geunsik

I expect that korean fedora members(users)  will expand to help fedora community
according to official offline meeting. :)

noriko