Website Accept-Language

Rui Gouveia rui.gouveia at gmail.com
Sat May 1 15:26:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

This is for sure the wrong list to post this message, but I'm hopping
that someone here knows the right one.

Every time I access the Fedora Project website [1], I am greeted with
the pt_BR version of it. In my Firefox I've got defined the languages
"pt, en". So, I'm thinking that if the site ignores my language
preferences, I should have received the English version, if not, and the
pt is not an option, I should receive the English version as well, and
not the Brazilian. So, does anyone knows what's happening?

Who can help me?

Thanks for your time and patient.

Rui Gouveia
Portuguese Team