Hi all, presentation

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Sat May 1 19:11:54 UTC 2010

Rui,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I had been lurking the translation team
pages and found some very inaccurate information there and broken links,
which led me to believe that this team might be inactive.

I'm happy it isn't. I've already sent in a small email explaining what
my goals were on this project, mainly I'll be active on all the
Marketing materials translations to support Ambassadorial work and
promote Fedora with our user-base and amongst all in general. Since I'm
also contributing for the Marketing Department, it's a good place to
start with without overloading current people. For the rest,
availability will dictate in how much more I can help with, but I hope
it will go ok.

It's an effort to keep Fedora alive and good represented in pt_PT.
Having my usual marketing driven considerations and points of view about
localization, I believe that this a very important project within Fedora
(l10n).

Thx for your prompt reply.

nelson

On Sat, 2010-05-01 at 20:05 +0100, Rui Gouveia wrote:
> Hello Nelson,
>
> Welcome to the team!
>
> The F13 are almost here and done, but we still need, and appreciate,
> help with the guides.
>
> If you need any assistance, just ask in the Portuguese list.
>

> Rui Gouveia
>

> Em 01-05-2010 18:55, Nelson Marques escreveu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > My name is Nelson and I'm Portuguese. I would like to join the trans-pt
> > team and get the real status on the team if possible.
> >
> > I'm also a part of the Marketing Team.
> >
> > Peace all,
> > nelson

Nelson Marques