[fedora-trans-el] Self-Introduction: Nikos Vasileiadis for Greek Language

Christos Bacharakis cmpahar at gmail.com
Mon May 3 23:46:12 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Nikos Vasileiadis
<vunaktolreaga at gmail.com>wrote:

>    - *Name:* Nikos Vasileiadis
>    - *Location*: Serres, Greece
>    - *Login:* wolfsoul
>    - *Language:* Greek
>    - *Profession or Student status:* University Student at Technological
>    Institute of Education placed in Serres,Greece
>    - *About Me:* Hello Fedora World!I use GNU/Linux on my desktop the last
>    four years.I like to learn about Philosophical,Educational & Technological
>    subjects. I have been quilified as an ECDL Certified Training Professional
>    and I teached for 6 months an adult class. I have done another translation
>    before using QT Linguist the project was Stop Motion -
>    http://stopmotion.bjoernen.com/ but it has not been updated yet due to
>    low use. That's enough for now i think!
>    - *Me and the Fedora Project:* In time I want to contribute some ideas
>    about the development of the low users level experience.Some ways for fedora
>    to be more simple and in a part "not-OS-playing" oriented.
>    - GPG KEYID and fingerprint: 1024D/3B97C9EF - Key fingerprint = 538B
>    9786 E8A4 7384 3E3C  76DA 638D 34F4 3B97 C9EF

Hello Nikos,
and welcome in our team.

I know Nikos in personal and I want to assure you that he is very enthusiast
and passioned about free source. In the past years together we gave a few
talks at our local Unversity regarding the Free Source idea and Fedora.

For a start, read Pierros mail about Fedora 13's Greek Translations[1].
For any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

Have pleasant translations dude :)

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans-el/2010-April/000969.html

--
Christos Bacharakis