Release Notes POs - Czech translation

Josef Hrus(ka josef.hruska at upcmail.cz
Wed May 5 20:52:27 UTC 2010

Hi (Paul),

I submitted an updated po file of the Czech translation of Electonic
Design Assisstans from F13 RN [1] on 3 May about 7 PM to fix an error in
HTML tag shown by a log from a morning build of that day. [2]

Hopefully, this was the only error in tags I had made during the
translation. But I cannot see the Czech translation of RN even listed on
the Fedora Draft Documentation website. [3]

Could please someone put an eye on the CZ translation to appear on the
Draft Documentation website?

Could also someone give me some info what has happend to the CZ
translation regarding (was it included to?) the package for shipment to
release engineering?

Josef

[1]
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=commit;h=adb01153f94b232cf0f17f2b90eea4b0a14a17a3