Release Notes POs - Czech translation

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu May 6 19:21:08 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 10:52:27PM +0200, Josef Hrus(ka wrote:
> Hi (Paul),
>
> I submitted an updated po file of the Czech translation of Electonic
> Design Assisstans from F13 RN [1] on 3 May about 7 PM to fix an error in
> HTML tag shown by a log from a morning build of that day. [2]
>
> Hopefully, this was the only error in tags I had made during the
> translation. But I cannot see the Czech translation of RN even listed on
> the Fedora Draft Documentation website. [3]
>
> Could please someone put an eye on the CZ translation to appear on the
> Draft Documentation website?
>
> Could also someone give me some info what has happend to the CZ
> translation regarding (was it included to?) the package for shipment to
> release engineering?
>
> Josef
>
> [1]
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=commit;h=adb01153f94b232cf0f17f2b90eea4b0a14a17a3
> [2] http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/cs-CZ/
> [3] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/drafts.html

Hi Josef,

Thanks for your note!  We brought in all the changes that were current
as of 2010-05-04 around 0030 UTC, which is about 8:30pm US-EDT.  Your
translation was building and was included.  I haven't had a chance to
publish anything on the drafts site, but you just gave me an excellent
reminder to do it quickly, so thanks.  I'll get the site updated by
tomorrow.

The translations included were cs-CZ, es-ES, fr-FR, it-IT, nl-NL,
pl-PL, pt-PT, sv-SE, uk-UA, and zh-CN.  These were all 100% done
according to publican's lang_stats command.  There was at least one
more, ru-RU, which was around 88% and if it, or any other languages,
are complete by release day we can likely publish updated zero-day
copies.