Self-Introduction: Jan Ferko - Slovak

Jan Ferko julyloov at
Sat May 8 20:39:50 UTC 2010

*Name*: Jan
*Location*: Brno, Czech Republic
*Login*: Iref
*Language*: Slovak
*Profesion or Student status*: Bachelor student
*About Me*: I am sophomore undergraduate student at Masaryk university,
Brno, where i study computer science. My previous experience with l10n are
very small. But i worked on l10n of my school project of car rental software
into English and Slovak.
*Me and Fedora*: I would like to comtribute to Fedora by translating
software and by helping with testing and QA
*GPG KEID and fingerprint:*
johnny at maiev-laptop:~$ gpg --fingerprint FD146498
pub   2048R/FD146498 2010-05-08
Key fingerprint = 7780 2E80 FC49 2F4F 4999  A4FD A61C AC69 FD14 6498
uid    Jan Ferko (Iref) <julyloov at>
sub   2048R/6328AFCD 2010-05-08

Jan Ferko,
julyloov at