string freeze break

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Fri May 14 17:00:08 UTC 2010

W dniu 14.05.2010 11:39, Tim Waugh pisze:
> I'd like to mark some strings for translation in system-config-printer,
> and to add localization to one part.  These are the strings returned
> from CUPS to describe devices, such as "Window Printer via SAMBA" (this
> string actually comes from samba-client), "Internet Printing Protocol
> (ipp)", "LPD/LPR Host or Printer" etc.

All the changes you described are not string freeze breaks. This is the
common misconception. Please go ahead and mark these string for
translation. If in doubt, there is an explanation of string freeze on wiki:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Freezes#string_freeze

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl