Problems with Installation Guide

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed May 19 19:21:09 UTC 2010

написане Wed, 19 May 2010 19:28:38 +0300, daniel cabrera
<logan at fedoraproject.org>:

> Hi,
> Am I the only one having problems submitting translations to this
> guide? The few files that I could send, Tx took a long time for doing
> it. Most of the time I get: 'Sorry, your file could not be sent
> because of an error', or 'page unavailable'.

Hi!

You are not the only one. ;)

I guess, from the technical point of view that means that pythonic
web-scripts are not very good for a large bunches of files (I have run
into the similar problem when using Pootle to translate Opera).

> Another strange thing happens to me is that after pressing the 'send'
> (I mean, after a waiting a long time), Tx offers me to open or to
> download the .po file (?).

It seems that after the long wait period server resets your "signed in"
state. You should repeat the authorization procedure.

> Best regards,
> Daniel Cabrera (es)

Best regards,
Yuri Chornoivan (uk)