Problems with Installation Guide

Josef Hruška josef.hruska at upcmail.cz
Thu May 20 21:10:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

That was also exactly my question of Thu May 13, regarding IQSG.

I hope that there will be the discussed possibility of dowloading po
files as a zip file (I do not know if upload will be also available). As
downloading and uploading all the files separately for F13 documentation
was a little nightmare, diminishing the qood things brought by the new
version of Transifex. Moreover, time spent with download/upload was much
more prolonged with all the page unavailable/not found, etc.

In short, I guess I have spent more time with upload/download then with
translation in F13.

If possible, upload of zip file should be also allowed (does anybody
know if Transifex has such a feature?). Otherwise, something should be
done to decrease the number of po files from which larger documentation
is composed.

Josef Hruska