Self-Introduction: Ahmed M. Araby , Arabic

Ahmed M. Araby araby.ahmed at
Mon May 24 14:09:16 UTC 2010

Name : Ahmed Mohamed Araby
Location: Egypt
Login: egydev
Language: Arabic
About Me :
     Hi,I'm Currently (2010) Student at the Faculty of Electronic
engineering,Communications Departement and Just another usual fedora lover.
     I'me tried to participate in other teams like Arabeyes team and
translating a few things from time to time
     I think I maybe able to  help to improve Arabic support in fedora
Activities within Fedora : Member in FreeMedia group and still in
mentoring state in Fedora Ambassadors project
GPG KEY : C093A41D

Ahmed Mohamed Araby