Updated Release Notes POT

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Nov 2 12:38:01 UTC 2010

> If there were things that need to be improved, be sure to inform whoever
> gets tapped to work on the schedule so the changes can be incorporated
> and make F15 even better.

Hi!

It will be very good if someone with git access remove extra (non-needed) PO-files from git.

It is also very bad idea to update POs in git and docs on docs.fedoraproject.org without Transifex synchronization. I really hope that full-translated docs from F14 will not become unusable half-translated gibberish within a month or two, like it was with F13.

Thanks for your hard work and best regards,
Yuri