ISSUE: Release Notes F14

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Wed Nov 3 12:19:44 UTC 2010

Robert Antoni wrote:

> Catalan (ca-ES) Release Notes have been dropped on recent package
> update into fedora 14 distro.

Robert, I appreciate your filing a bug on this.  I get the L10N list as
a digest, and it is easy for me to miss things.  Bugzilla is really our
to-do list, so it is the ideal place to report.

I used 90% as the cutoff, and Catalan is currently at 80%.  If anyone
would like a language at less than 90% included in Tuesday's update, or
for that matter would prefer a language at greater than 90% to NOT be
included, let me know.  Bugzilla is the best way, but direct email works
as well.

Thanks
--McD