Typo on fedora-web.pot

Besnik Bleta besnik at programeshqip.org
Sun Nov 7 09:16:02 UTC 2010

Hello,

Is the Flickr's link missing some markup, at the end of this string of
fedora-web.pot:

Right click the photo or video you'd like to send in the strip along the
bottom of cheese, and select 'Send to' to email it, or 'Export to
Flickr' to upload it to a lt;a href="http://flickr.com">Flickr account.

cheers
Besnik

Më 11/01/2010 06:59 AM, Sijis Aviles shkrojti: