Dutch translation for the new website navigation

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:00:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

As some of you know, the main navigation bar on the new website can't hold a
lot of text. If we go over this limit, the last link will not fit anymore
and fall off.

The Dutch translation also had this problem, so I changed "Functies & scherm
afdrukken" to the shorter "Functies & rondleiding".

A few days ago, new translations were pushed which reverted this change.
Could the Dutch translators also change it to the shorter version so this
bug is fixed?

Thanks,

Jef