translate.fedoraproject.org cannot find any catalogue

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Wed Nov 10 22:57:48 UTC 2010

On 11/11/2010 02:46 AM, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Fedora Transifex is almost completely broken. Please use webgit to
> download catalogues:

Just a note, too, that any  translators who want to work on
Documentation (including the release notes) should let me know either on
this list or on the docs list, and I am happy to provide access to the
documentation git repos and show you how to commit your translations
directly. Zoltan, I think you were asking about this recently?

Similarly, I would love to hear from language teams who want to take
responsibility for publishing documentation in their language. We have
set up a wiki page[0] to track who is responsible for publishing
documentation in that language. So far, we have everything set to
"docs", although I think the Spanish and Dutch teams are now
self-sufficient. Gradually, we would like each language team to "own"
their own docs and function independently. You can get an overview of
the process here[1].

Thanks everyone for your hard work under adversity :)

Cheers
Rudi

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Publishing_docs_by_language

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Publishing_a_document_with_Publican