Transifex quite unusable

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 08:10:21 UTC 2010

2010/11/18 Luc de Louw <luc at delouw.ch>:
> How about establishing a git repository for the translators? Maybe just
> as an alternative? It would make life easier for translators.

It is not an acceptable solution. Maintenance burden would be much
more painful than any advantages. We are currently focusing on a the
main issue: fixing Transifex.

> I do not know if Transifex had a better performance in the past, at
> present it is just horrible, nearly unusable.

It had much better performance in the past, working perfectly I would
say, and it is expected that update to newer version (0.9.x stable
series) will fix this.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl/