Transifex quite unusable

luigi lewis41 at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 19 13:58:06 UTC 2010

> It is not an acceptable solution. Maintenance burden would be much
> more painful than any advantages. We are currently focusing on a the
> main issue: fixing Transifex.
>
> > I do not know if Transifex had a better performance in the past, at
> > present it is just horrible, nearly unusable.
> >

> It had much better performance in the past, working perfectly I would
> say, and it is expected that update to newer version (0.9.x stable
> series) will fix this.
I too, an it-IT translator involved during the past f13 translation
cycle, get an agreeable experience with Transifex (till august 2010):
1. also online translations
2. straightforward upload/download
3. exact % reporting

All was more than OK!

I hope that it could be possible in the near future to restore that fine
environment

Good work and good luck
with migration and fixes

I wait with karma +3 :-)