Transifex quite unusable

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 16:55:52 UTC 2010

2010/11/19 Thomas Canniot <thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org>:
> Le 19/11/2010 16:58, Dimitris Glezos a écrit :
>> This is a server/config issue -- we haven't changed the Transifex
>> software in the past months. Still running 0.7.3.
>>
>> Please either open a ticket on the fedora-infrastructure ticketing
>> system or ping in #fedora-admin.
>>
>> We need to figure out a more long-term solution in the end.
>>
>> -d
>

> Already done 2 months ago dimitris :
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2389

No.
You should open a new ticket, no matter this issue was informed before or not.
That ticket is currently used to track the transifex upgrade.

By the way, the packages are in the updates-testing repos for the
requested distributions (f13, f14, f15, el5 and el6).
I guess the t.fp.o server will be an el6 (RHEL 6). But just in case, I
asked for the others.

I'll update that ticket soon.

kind regards

Domingo Becker