Pravopis/Misspelling

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 20 14:00:30 UTC 2010

2010/11/18 Adam Pribyl <pribyl at lowlevel.cz>:
> On Mon, 8 Nov 2010, Elad wrote:
>
>> 2010/11/6 Jan Rybář <jnrybar at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Dobrý den.
>>> Rád bych upozornil na pravopisnou chybu v úvodní slideshow na stránce
>>> fedoraproject.org. Slovo "každodenní" se píše se dvěma 'n', tedy nikoliv
>>> "každodení".
>>>
>>> Děkuji za pozornost.
>>> Jan Rybář
>>> ----
>>> To whom it may concern,
>>>
>>> I would like to call attention to a misspelling in introductory
>>> slideshow in czech. We spell the word "každodenní" with double 'n', not
>>> "každodení".
>>>
>>> Thank you for your attention.
>>> Jan Rybář
>>>
>>> --
>

> I'll fix that as soon as TX will not give me a Page not found on every
> attempt to download .po files.:(
>
>> --
>> -Elad.
>
> Adam Pribyl

Hi Adam,

You would always be able to download po files using fedorahosted.org.
I think that the file you are looking for is there[1].

As soon as you get a "page not found" with TX, you should try to
update its cache. Sometimes it works.

I hope that you will be able to upload your file.
If not, let us know (here or in the #fedora-websites irc channel).
I could push it for you (only if tx is out, please).

[1] http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=fedora-web.git;a=tree;f=fedoraproject.org/po;h=92ce529947ae59af3afaab28a866f7bd5377f5a5;hb=HEAD

Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond (shaiton)