When is the next FLP meeting?

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 23 08:51:07 UTC 2010

Kévin Raymond さんは書きました:
> As you've seen guys, meeting all really interrested/concerned people on irc
> is hard. We should really discuss only on the mailing list.
> I am sure that we are not only 4 concerned by the Fedora Project
> Localization.
>
> But yeah, speaking by irc is friendlier.

I was surprised that there are only four members responded, and it is
hard to determine the best time from here. But I still prefer to have a
meeting, which has been always friendly and effective.

As all know, we are most concerned with are the issues related to
Transifex atm. Three tickets have been created and worked by several
people.

[https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2389]
All packages have been reviewed, and Doming is about to give a test.
**Domingo, is this for upgrade to 0.9.1?

[https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2285]
By Domingo, to upgrade and take advantages of Tx 0.9 and above, we need
to create a Fedora Meta-project (replacement for Collections) and
control all the translator access from there.
**What is the plan?  Let me know how I can be of assistance.

[https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2477]
This ticket was created since the script to refresh the module's cache
was not working from cron. Currently it seems not appearing.
**If a refresh cache related problem experienced then it should be
reported in this ticket.

noriko