New translation team!

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 27 14:28:33 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Darko Mohar <mohar.darko at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm Darko Mohar from Slovenia. I'm using Fedora for a while now, and i want
> to create a new slovenia translation team, to translate Fedora to
> Slovenian language.
> I need a help, because i don' know how to create a new team.
> I'm looking forward to your reply.
> With best regards,
> Darko Mohar

Hi Darko, and Welcome !

You should use the localization mailing list and not the
internationalization one. I've added the L10n mailing list, but you
should register to it there[1].

Then, read the localization page on the wiki[2]. you'll find the link
to the FAQ which can tell you how to create a new team[3].

Come back later if something is not clear.

See ya!

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_FAQ#How_do_I_create_a_new_team.3F_.28.23new-team.29

Best Regards,