Can not apply po file to fpo.

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 28 03:48:49 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> Ok, I've seen it.
> I could miss the point, but i think that
> * website is rebuilt hourly on the master branch, concerning English only
> * all websites are rebuilt daily for all languages

This isn't accurate.

The website is rebuilt hourly based on the master branch. The build includes
*all* languages, not just English. This means that the website is rebuild
hourly for all languages.

> Therefor, your changes should appear only the following day. If the
> changes does not appear tomorrow, then there is an issue in the infra
> part. I've checked locally and the build was right.

Based on the timing it was uploaded in transifex, the changes should be
visible, at most, within 2 hours.

Sijis