Seapplet translations fixed, new translatable strings added

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at
Mon Oct 4 19:05:09 UTC 2010


A few days ago I noticed that the seapplet (a part of setroubleshoot)
notifications weren't using the provided translations. I wrote a patch
which should fix that

I asked Dan Walsh to update the po files, because they were out of date
and my patch made the icon tooltip also translatable. I guess this could
technically be considered as a breaking the string freeze, but if this
wasn't done, the changed strings would be untranslated anyway. I just
updated the Transifex cache for setroubleshoot and the statistics went
from 100% to 89% (144/3/14).

Ville-Pekka Vainio

More information about the trans mailing list