Antonio Trande anto.trande at
Tue Oct 5 10:39:41 UTC 2010

my name is  Antonio Trande, i'm italian.

I have choosed to subscribe to this group because i wish to operate directly
with FedoraProject, in particular regard  Fedora or RHEL translation..
I'm not a computer  programmer, webmaster, but a fan of Linux since about
five years.

Actualy, i have a personal blog in regards to Fedora/RHEL 5 ( ;  have a hand at italian Fedora forum (, member since January '07.
Partecipate at international when I take free time.

>From Fedora 6, my PCs work especially with Fedora Linux; i have installed on
multiboot two version of Fedora that i upgrade from time to time, in
addition a partition with RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.5.

In my blog they already exist some articles translated by the official
documentation Fedora, I hope to make a further footstep collaborating with

Thank you.