Fwd: Self introduction:Anatolyi Romsa

Анатолий altazur.91 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 17:39:42 UTC 2010

Name: Anatolyi

Location:Ukraine,Krivoy Rog

Login:Altazur

Languages: Ukrainian,Russian

Third-year student of baccalaureate

I am fan of Fedora. That's my first linux distributive. I am " fighter"

for open OS and open software between my friends). I think, my computer

skill is a higher,than mostly standard users. Despite my education at

historical department in university i learned in different time

programming, system scripting, basis of web programming. I worked as a

system administrator in a little office. I know principles of Linux very

well because Linux is my only desktop OS and i like to understand all

that is with my computer). I took part in  Fedora 14 beta ATI graphic

test-day 29.09.10.

I was interested in l10n, packaging. At now, i'm going to join the l10n

team. I want to learn a patch-coding, and creating the software for

Fedora in future.

pub   2048R/6AF8E5C0 2010-10-05

Отпечаток ключа = 9219 28F6 0B23 0454 BE52  7D01 D396 A7E0 6AF8 E5C0

uid                  Anatolyi<altazur.91 at gmail.com>

sub   2048R/B698F8AC 2010-10-05