Delay Website Translation Period?
domingobecker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:45:19 UTC 2010
2010/10/6 noriko <noriko at fedoraproject.org>:
> > Hi all,
>> I'd like to request if we could delay the start date of the website
>> translation period until this Friday Oct 8th.
>> Wed 06-Oct Tue 19-Oct Translation Period for Website (POT to PO)
>> The reason for requesting this delay is that we are trying to finalize and
>> finish the content around the new fedoraproject.org website , which we
>> hope to deploy just prior to release day.
>> Please let me know if this is not possible or if there is a better idea on
>> doing this.
> Looking so cool!!
> I like to have it happened, so +1.
+1 from es team
More information about the trans