Publican 2.2 is here

Robert Antoni robert.buj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:48:01 UTC 2010

Hi Ruediger,

How we can use last translations of common content on building docs process?

[1]
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/publican/c/common_content/

Regards,

Robert

 Hi all;

> Publican 2.2 is out today, containing fixes for a very long list of
> bugs. You can find a list of all the changes on Jeff Fearn's
> fedorapeople page[0] and read about some of the highlights of this
> release on Publican list.[1] It is particularly important for anyone
> translating documents or building translated documents to upgrade to the
> new version as soon as possible, because of a few serious localization
> bugs fixed in this release.
>
> To install Publican 2.2 on a Fedora 12 or Fedora 13 system, download the
> package from Koji [2]
>
> If Publican 2.2 works for you on Fedora, please leave positive karma in
> Bodhi so that Publican 2.2 reaches the main Fedora repos sooner.[3] Note
> that you must be logged in, or your karma won't count.
>
> Cheers
> Rudi
>

> [0] http://jfearn.fedorapeople.org/en-US/index.html
>
> [1]
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/publican-list/2010-October/msg00010.html
>
> [2] Fedora 13 --
>
> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/publican/2.2/0.fc13/noarch/publican-2.2-0.fc13.noarch.rpm
> or Fedora 12 --
>
> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/publican/2.2/0.fc12/noarch/publican-2.2-0.fc12.noarch.rpm
>

> [3] Fedora 13 --
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/publican-2.2-0.fc13 or Fedora 12
> -- https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/publican-2.2-0.fc12

FQN: Robert Antoni Buj Gelonch
AKA: Robert Buj

Advanced-level training cycle (ca: CFGS) in computer software engineering
(ca: DAI) - les Heures, technical academy (SPA)
Computer Science Engineer - University of Lleida (UDL), Lleida (SPA)
Training course in Handel-C & DK design suite - Celoxica Ltd., Abington (UK)
Training course in Xilinx EDK & Microblaze - Autonomous University of Madrid
(UAM), Madrid (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in .NET Solutions - Open University of
Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in FOSS (Free and open source software)
(upcoming) - Open University of Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)

ca: M'agradaria millorar el món, però Déu no em dóna el codi font!
de: Ich würde gern die Welt verbessern, doch Gott gibt mir den Quellcode
nicht!
en: I would like to improve the world, but God didn't give me the source
code!
es: Me gustaría mejorar el mundo, pero Dios no me da el código fuente!

gpg fingerprint = 0800 D37B C187 CC6E 9D0C 0AF4 265D 0096 AC78 6412